Chemical Sales Endorsement

Frequently Asked Questions

I’ve never heard of this before. Where did it come from?

It is a totally new policy issued by Lloyds of London on request of The Crop Shop, LLC and available thru The Crop Shop, LLC for Seed Sales Representatives and Granular CSA’s.

Why do I need this? You are making professional recommendations in the sale of the agricultural chemical which affects your client’s crop, farm and income for which you may be held responsible. What does it cover? Recommendations of agricultural chemicals to solve a specific weed, insect or fungus problems. Can it be included in my Seed Sales or Granular CSA E&O policy? It may be endorsed onto each of these policies at a small additional charge with specific sub-limit deductible, limit of liability per claim and aggregate limit.